Friday, April 5, 2013

Mulligan Stew 2013

The Mulligan Stew over at Julia's blog is an incredible blessing.  The Lord truly multiplies tiny, heartfelt offerings!

Sutter











The very first child to find a family has been announced!  I know his future family and they are SO thrilled to have been able to begin this process.  Please keep them in prayer as they begin to fundraise for Sutter's homecoming.

barton-1

Barton, a sweet boy who is getting close to aging out, has a $500 matching grant!  He is fifteen and only has a few more months to find a family, or he will forever sit in a cage. See the pictures here to see how he will live if  he's not found.  Even a few dollars goes a long way in easing the burden of a family.

 

Iris has a large fund, but no family, as of yet.  She is such a sweet child. I have seen videos of her. She's so gentle and loving!  Please consider helping spread her lovely face, so her parents find her!  She's only halfway to fully funded, so adding to her fund is also crucial.

Psalm 139:13-16

For it was You who created my inward parts;
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You
because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
and I know this very well.
15 My bones were not hidden from You
when I was made in secret,
when I was formed in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw me when I was formless;
all my days were written in Your book and planned
before a single one of them began.


That you would read this post was written into the Lord's book and planned ages ago.  Will you go bless a child in His name?  It is such a little thing to us, but has eternal repercussions. May God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please feel free to leave kind words, new ideas, requests for recipes, even gentle criticism if needed in the spirit of Proverbs 16:24.

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."